Jeffrey L. Leonard, DMD
Dr. Jeffrey Leonard takes great pride in the way he treats patients and enjoys the satisfaction in knowing he has helped his patients achieve natural, beautiful smiles. He has dedicated his career to providing the best orthodontic care possible while focusing on treating his patients and their families as people and not just numbers.
- Undergraduate degree — Fairfield University, 1992
- Doctorate of Dental Medicine — Tufts University Dental School, 1996
- Orthodontic Residency — Tufts University, 1998
As with many other industries, the orthodontic field is constantly changing. Dr. Leonard attends all major orthodontic annual meetings, in addition to local dental society monthly meetings, in order to stay current on the latest in orthodontic technology.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Massachusetts Dental Society
- Northeast Society of Orthodontists
- Merrimack Valley District Dental Society
Outside the Office
Dr. Jeffrey Leonard is a native of Andover, MA, and currently resides here with his wife, Angel, and their two sons, Dylan and Matthew. Aside from spending time with his family, Dr. Leonard enjoys playing golf, skiing, and playing indoor roller hockey.